International Student and Scholar Services

Center for Global Engagement

UT Departmental Access to iVols

Departments with questions about how to invite a J-1 research scholar or who have questions about J-1 scholar forms or processing of previously submitted requests should contact Mr. David Lawson, J-1 scholar advisor.

David Lawson


Phone: 865-974-3177


1. Click on “Administrative Services for University Departments”


2. Select the Departmental Services drop down menu. Then choose Department Access Request


3. Fill out the Departmental Access Request Form

Contribute to big ideas. Give to Global Engagement.

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Big Orange. Big Ideas.

Knoxville, Tennessee 37996 | 865-974-1000
The flagship campus of the University of Tennessee System and partner in the Tennessee Transfer Pathway.