I can’t login to iVols
Your login for iVOLS.utk.edu is the same as your Net ID username/password combination. If you do not remember your password, you may access: https://ds.utk.edu/passwords/ and follow the steps to reset your password. Once you have done this you should be able to login to iVOLS with this username/password combination.
If you do not know the Net ID, you will need to contact the Office of Information Technology to get your username and reset your password.
The link you sent me doesn’t work
If you have been sent an e-mail with a link to access iVols and are not able to access iVols simply by clicking the link, please try these actions:
- Cut and paste the url into another browser
- Use another computer to access the link
I’m not able to submit an E-form (Upload issue)
- Make sure your file you are uploading is a PDF file
- Make sure the file size of the PDF is under 1 MB
- Try to upload the PDF file using a different browser
- Try to upload the PDF file using a different computer
- If you are still having trouble after completing Steps 1-4 please go to iVols and submit the “iVols Issue” E-form
Document Upload Details
- Documents are uploaded by choosing an appropriate E-from and uploading the document by completing the E-form. Each E-form will include instructions how to upload documents through that E-form
- You can only upload the following document types: pdf, xls, txt, jpg, png, gif, doc.
- Documents must be smaller than 1 megabyte