Skip to content Skip to main navigation Report an accessibility issue

Work Locations

We must notify the U.S. Department of Labor and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security if the employee will be working on more than one location. This includes any work located at Oak Ridge National Laboratory, even when UT is the employer. If the time spent at another location will be a TOTAL of 30 days or less, and if all travel expenses will be reimbursed by UT, this travel does not need to be included in the application. But if the employee will accumulate more than 30 days of work at another location, that location does need to be specifically listed in the petition. Note: ISSS will need to obtain a prevailing wage determination for each listed additional location.