Our mission is to enhance the holistic experience of international students, scholars, and visitors in their arrival, stay, and departure at the university and in the United States, while also supporting collective university efforts to advance globalization, including compliance with relevant US regulations.
- Deliver ongoing advising services, workshops, and seminars on immigration- and nonimmigration-related inquiries to students, scholars, campus, and community
- Maintain compliance with US regulations and required reporting and record keeping
- Issue and/or file visa documents for students, scholars, faculty, and staff
- Provide student and scholar orientation upon arrival
- Deliver training and informational seminars for university departments
- Represent UT in communication with federal agencies and organizations