Welcome to the Forms Page! If you can’t find the form you’re looking for or if a link appears damaged, please send an email to international@utk.edu.

Address Update

Update your address using iVols portal.

U.S. Immigration law requires all F-1/J-1 students, J-1 scholars, and F-2/J-2 dependents to notify the CGE of their physical U.S. address within 10 days after any move to a different U.S. address. Failure to notify CGE of a change in address can result in the student/scholar being out-of-status.

Letter Request

Submit a Letter Request through iVols portal. Please clear ALL holds before submitting this request.

F1 Student

J1 Student

J1 Scholar/Intern

H-1B Scholar

Please contact Elizabeth Washam Smith (elizabeth@utk.edu) at CGE before completing and submitting any forms related to H-1B Processing.