The Programs Abroad photo contest is here! Our first contest, in the spring of 2005, was such a success that we decided to hold them on a regular basis.
We have two categories:
- general photography
- photos showing UT students abroad
A winner will be awarded in each category.
We will also have a voting round. CIE staff will select finalists from all the photos received. These photos will be displayed at the Study Abroad Fair and online where UT students, faculty, and staff can vote on the winners.
- To enter, you must be a University of Tennessee student who studied abroad through our offices.
- The photo(s) you submit must have been taken while you were on the study abroad program.
- You may submit no more than two photos.
- All photos must be submitted online through our submission page.
- All photos must be in .jpg format.
- Please submit the largest version of the photo that you can. If the photos are too small they are difficult to see and judge. But the maximum file size is 8mb (due to technical limitations). Please resize your photos accordingly.