Considering Summer Travel?
From May 2nd-12th, you can submit a travel authorization request in iVols, drop off your I-20 or DS-2019 at the Center for Global Engagement (CGE) and pick up your I-20 or DS-2019 the next day after 12:00pm!
Follow these steps to receive a Travel Signature:
1. Log-in to iVols and navigate to F-1 Student Services on the left menu
2. Fill out and submit the Travel Authorization Request E-Form
3. Log-in to MyUTK to clear any holds. Click on “My Holds” under the “My Services” column
4. Bring your I-20 or DS-2019 to the front desk of CGE between 8am-5pm
5. Pick up your I-20 or DS-2019 with a travel signature the next business day after 12pm
Vaccination Requirements for re-entering the U.S.:
To enter the United States, all travelers must show two documents:
- Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19.
- A negative COVID test taken no more than 1-day before travel.